Salt PoolsQuote Me
Salt chlorination has overcome the limitations of hand-dosing through the on-site production of chlorine. Current estimates place salt chlorination in over 60% of all pools in Australia. BioGuard® has therefore developed the following range of salt pool products to enhance the operation of salt pools.
Salt Pool Sticks ™
- 976g/kg trichloroisocyanuric acid.
- 880g/kg available chlorine.
- Added Smart Guard™ chlorine protector.
- pH of 1% solution = 2.9.
- Lasts up to twice as long as ordinary trichlor sticks or tablets.
- Designed for weekly skimmer application to augment salt chlorination.
- Stabilised chlorine compounds not lost to the sun’s UV rays.
- Does not cloud the water.
- Helps maintain stabiliser level and improve salt cell efficiency.
- Once-a-week maintenance.
Salt Pool Sparkle ®
- 600g/kg sodium dichloroisocyanurate.
- 372g/kg available chlorine.
- pH of 1% solution = 6.7.
- Patented blend of oxidising and clarifying agents.
- Totally soluble and dissolves almost instantly.
- Destroys chloramines and musty odours.
- Clarifying agents aid the filter in removing small suspended particles.
- For use in all salt-chlorinated pools.
- Classified as a non-dangerous good
- Easy to use.
- Allows swimmers back in water quicker.
- Makes maintenance a simple weekly
Salt Pool Protector ™
- 42g/L copper present as Copper Sulphate.
- pH = 2.5.
- Unique non-staining formulation.
- More effective against a wider variety of algae than many algae preventatives.
- Withstands up to 50 ppm of chlorine.
- Built-in water clarifiers.
- Contains metal chelating agents to prevent staining.
- Effective against all common and many mutant strains of algae.
- Long-lasting protection in salt chlorinated pools.
- Faster removal of dead algae.
Salt Pool Stabiliser ™
- 1000g/kg cyanuric acid.
- pH 4.0 - 4.5.
- Classified as a non-dangerous good.
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Reduces chlorine consumption.
- Extends life of salt cell by reducing chlorine generation demands.
- Storage and transport friendly.
Salt Pool Stain & Scale Control ™
- 133g/L 2-Phosphonobutane-1,2,4-TriCarboxylicAcid.
- Liquid sequestering agent.
- Prevents formation of crystalline calcium, magnesium and other water hardness ions.
- Helps prevent scale build-up from high calcium levels.
- Chelates iron, copper, manganese and heavy metals to prevent staining of pool surfaces.
- Helps prevent costly repair bills.
- Helps prevent serious damage to pool surfaceand equipment.
- Removes many freshly deposited metal stains from surfaces.